Voting Assistance Program
Just because you are stationed overseas does not mean you are not able to vote in your City, County, State, or Federal elections. Voting is a fundamental right and should not be taken for granted. Registration and obtaining ballots is easy by visiting the Federal Voting Assistance website at www.fvap.gov. You can complete the registration on line, print and sign the form, and email, fax or mail your request to your Stateside voting office. If you have issues using the online program you can see your unit Voting Assistance Officer or contact the USAG Installation Voting Assistance Office.
DHR, Voting Assistance
Location and Contact Information
- Location: Bldg. 2913, Rm. 114, Panzer Kaserne
- Commercial Telephone: +49(0) 07031-15-2865
- Defense Switched Network (DSN): (314) 431-2865
- Hours of operation: Mon.–Fri. 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Email the voting assistance office