Army Substance Abuse Program
To sustain military readiness and enhance personal resilience of all members of the USAG Stuttgart military community by providing forensic drug testing, employee assistance program, substance abuse & suicide prevention and treatment programs.
Creating a positive and safe environment for attitude & behavior changes by providing the highest quality substance abuse programs.
Uphold personal, professional, moral and ethical standards.
Demonstrate honesty in both word and deed.
Promote inherent worth and dignity of every person.
Provide customer service with respect and care.
USAG Stuttgart ASAP Resources
- ASAP Brochure
- Stuttgart Warrior Pride Brochure
- Stuttgart AA Meetings
- Unit Prevention Leader Packet
- Commander's Resource Guide
- Employee Assistance Program
- USAG Stuttgart Alcohol Policy Letter
DHR, ASAP Contact List
- Commercial Telephone: +49 (0)7031-15-2530/2835
- Defense Switched Network (DSN): (314) 431-2530/2835
- Hours of operation: Mon.—Fri. 7:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m., Closed U.S. federal holidays