Directorate of Emergency Services
The Directorate of Emergency Services conducts community based law enforcement, fire services, and physical security operations for the USAG Stuttgart.
DSN 110 (Emergency)
Fire & Emergency Services
DSN 112 (Emergency)
We provide Emergency Services in any case of fire, accident, medical, natural or man-made disaster. We also provide non-emergency technical services when special equipment or know-how of the fire service is needed.
The physical security section develops new or updates existing physical security policies, procedures, and plans for the director of emergency services guidance and intent to protect garrison assets from loss, theft or destruction.
The administration section processes military police reports. Customers may pick up accident reports approximately 10 working days or once the report is final.
Customers should call the administration office to confirm report(s) are final and ready for pick up.
Military Police Investigations
The Military Police Investigations section performs a wide range of crime related investigative services in coordination with USACID and Host Nation authorities when applicable.
Traffic Accident Investigations
The traffic section is responsible for investigating major traffic accidents which occur on post or off post when the USAREUR licensed individual has sustained injuries in a privately owned or government plated vehicle.
They also ensure compliance with applicable traffic and vehicle registration regulations, and compile a listing of abandoned vehicles.
Complete and submit the bicycle registration form to the Military Police desk: Bicycle Registration Form
Guidelines for operating motorcyles on U.S. military installations in Europe:
Monitoring Compliance with USAREUR Policy for Motorcycle Operators and Passengers to Wear Reflective Apparel
- Army in Europe Regulation 190-1 Motorcycle Requirements Excerpt
WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF A TRAFFIC ACCIDENT
Assess your injuries and those of the passengers in your vehicle. If you or your passengers require medical assistance, contact the German Police (110) if off post, or the Military Police if on post at CIV: 0711-680-5262.
Do not move your vehicle unless directed by the German Police or Military Police.
Obtain the name, license number, and insurance information from the other driver.
If in government vehicle, complete SF 91, Motor Vehicle Accident Report form.
Take note of the following environmental considerations:
- Type of intersection
- Type of road (concrete, dirt, gravel or cobblestone)
- Weather conditions
- Lighting conditions
- Traffic signals
- Obstruction or obstacles on the road
- Name of street, locality or adjacent area
- Name(s) of the German / Military police on scene and actions taken
Report the accident within 72 hours. Failure to report the accident within the prescribed time may result in punitive action.
Military Police Desk
MP Desk Sergeants provide response to a range of law enforcement, medical and community needs.
- Location: DES Military Police Desk Bldg. 2307, Patch Barracks
- Commercial Telephone: +49(0) 0711-680-5261/5262, FAX: +49(0)0711-680-5653
- Defense Switched Network (DSN): (314)430-5261/5262, FAX: (314)430-5653
- Hours of operation: 24-hours/365 days
- Director: DSN 430-1380
- Deputy: DSN 430-5451
- Provost Sergeant: DSN 430-5736
- Operations NCOIC: DSN 430-6112
- German Police Liaison: DSN 430-7143
- Miltary Police Investigations: DSN 430-8810
- Traffic Accident Investigator: DSN 430-5001
- Physical Security: DSN 430-7040
- Pond Security Supervisor: DSN 430-7037
- Military Police Desk Sergeant: DSN 430-5262 / 5261
- German Police Translators: DSN 430-5945
- Administration Office: DSN 430-7254 / 5720
- Alarms room: DSN 430-5361
- Vehicle Registration: DSN 431-2495, Fax: 431-2690
- IACS: DSN 431-2889 / 2872 / 2875
- Fire Chief: DSN 430-2064
- 24/7 Emergency FIRE-RESCUE-EMS DSN 4112
- Assistant Fire Chief Operations (Station Chief): DSN 421-2775
- Assistant Fire Chief Prevention (Chief, Fire Prevention Branch): DSN 430-2065