Housing Services Office
Procedures & Appointments
- Maintenance Service Orders
- House Hunting
- German Law & Quiet Hours
- Allowances & Advances
Furnishings & Appliances
Temporary Loaner Furniture
Temporary or loaner furnishings are available for up to 90 days incoming and up to 60 days for outgoing personnel on and off post.
On-post housing has installed appliances. All on-post unaccompanied personnel (UPH) units are furnished with bedroom, living room, and dining room furniture, depending on the Service member's rank and building assignment. All UPH residents are issued a refrigerator.
Bona-fide bachelors residing off-post are authorized basic living, dining, and bedroom furnishings for their entire tour.
Appliances and wardrobes are issued to off-post housing residents for the duration of their tour or tour extensions.
Please note: Do not bring any U.S. appliances to Germany. Most off-post German units have 220v, and many appliances are not compatible with the voltage. Transformers to convert the voltage from 220v to 110v can be purchased.
U.S. appliances that cannot be used will be stored at the owners expense.
- Unaccompanied Personnel Housing Furniture Request Form
- On/Off-Post Family Housing Furniture Request Form
The garrison is soliciting feedback and suggestions on how it can improve the user experience. Post your comments to the garrison Facebook page using #StuttgartHousing.
Policies & Information
**Mandatory assignment to government quarters is in effect.**
All incoming personnel: Contact the Housing Office prior to beginning your search for off-post housing.
Active Duty personnel: If on-post housing is available or can be projected within 60 days of arrival, government quarters must be signed for.
AHOUS Army housing website:
- Providing Temporary Lodging Allowance in USEUCOM
Section 3-16, Paragraph K: Mandatory assignment (foreign areas only). The garrison commander may mandatorily assign adequate housing if necessary to maintain maximum occupancy.
- Army in Europe Supplement 1 to AR 420-1
- Army in Europe Pamphlet 750-15, Domestic Appliance Repair & Replacement , Pages 1–8
- Garrison Command Policy: Mandatory Housing Assignment & Temporary Lodging
- Realtor Fee Reimbursement Policy (Military Only)
- IMCOM Europe Mandatory Housing Assignment Policy
The TLA policy is for military personnel and the housing approval process is closely monitored. For more detailed information, please see a housing counselor.
- Temporary Quarters and Subsistence Allowance (TQSA): Civilian
- Overseas Housing Allowance (OHA): Military
- Living Quarter Allowance (LQA): Civilian
Hours & Contact InformationHousing Office Location: 2nd Floor, Building 2913, Panzer Kaserne, Boeblingen.
Customer Service Hours of Operation
Mon, Tue, Wed, & Fri, 7:30-11 a.m. & 12 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
Off-post housing services: Walk-ins 7:30–11 a.m., Appointments 12 p.m..–3:30 p.m.
Thursdays 7:30-11 a.m.
Off-post housing services: Walk-ins 7:30-11 a.m.
Stuttgart Housing Office will be closed each Thursday afternoon for training and administrative purposes.
Closed on U.S. and German Holidays
- Customer Service Desk: +49 (0)7031-15-2230 DSN: 431-2230
- Appliances & Furnishings: +49 (0)7031-15-2458 / -2228 DSN: 431-2458 / -2228
- On-Post Housing +49 (0)7031-15-2285 / -2420 DSN: 431-2285 / -2420
- Off-Post Housing: +49 (0)7031-15-2318 / -3484 / -3485 DSN: 431-2318 / -3484 / -348
- General & Flag Officer Housing: +49 (0)711-7228-6182 / -6183 DSN: 421-6182 / -6183
- Unaccompanied Personnel Housing:+49 (0)7031-15-2236 / -2337 DSN: 431-2236 / -2337
- Housing Facilities Management: +49 (0)7031-15-2442 DSN: 431-2442
- Housing FAX: +49 (0)7031-15-2663 DSN: 431-2663
Email links on this page will open a new, blank email in your default email program. Be sure to provide detailed information, including the best way for us to reply.
- Email: Appliances & Furnishings: appointment requests, questions, feedback.
- Email: On-Post Housing: appointment requests, questions, feedback.
- Email: Off-Post Housing: appointment requests, questions, feedback.
- Email: General & Flag Officer Housing: appointment requests, questions, feedback.
- Email: Unaccompanied Personnel Housing: appointment requests, questions, feedback.
Maintenance Service Orders and Appliance Repairs
- Maintenance Service Desk Location: Room 203, Building 3320, Kelley Barracks
- Service Order Online (for urgent issues, please call by phone)
- Customer Comment Card
- Telephone: +49 (0)711-7228-6200 DSN: 421-6200
Hours of operation: Mon.–Fri., 7:30 a.m.–4 p.m.,
Closed weekends and German holidays
Emergency Line: When life or property is in danger +49 (0) 711-7228-6115 DSN:115