Housing Services Office, Off-Post Housing Contract Review
Off-Post Housing Contract Review
Contract review and approval process for military and civilians:
Contract, related forms, regulation
Garrison off-post rental contract review procedures:
- 1. Prospective tenant submits a completed copy of the contract cover sheet after contract is signed by the landlord or property manager by official U.S. government e-mail to the housing office .
- 2. Prospective tenant schedules contract review with the housing office within two business days from the date the landlord signs the contract for a date not to exceed four work days.
Contract reviews will only be conducted in the afternoons on Mon. - Wed. and Fri. by appointment only. The review appointment takes an average of 60 minutes.
Notice to service members and U.S. government employees on TDY or deployment orders:
In the absence of the sponsor, a power of attorney is required for the HSO to approve a garrsion off-post rental contract.
Notice to Prospective Landlord, Property Manager and/or Real Estate Agent.
- 1. The prospective tenant will notify property agent of the contract review appointment date and time.
- 2. Request all property agents to be available via telephone for the duration of the contract review appointment.
Hours & Contact InformationHousing Office Location: 2nd Floor, Building 2913, Panzer Kaserne, Boeblingen.
Customer Service Hours of Operation
Mon, Tue, Wed, & Fri, 7:30-11 a.m. & 12 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
Off-post housing services: Walk-ins 7:30–11 a.m., Appointments 12 p.m..–3:30 p.m.
Thursdays 7:30-11 a.m. & 12 p.m.-3 p.m.
Off-post housing services: Walk-ins 7:30-11 a.m. Appointments 12 p.m.–3 p.m.
Closed on U.S. and German Holidays
- Customer Service Desk: +49 (0)7031-15-2230 DSN: 431-2230
- Appliances & Furnishings: +49 (0)7031-15-2458 / -2228 DSN: 431-2458 / -2228
- On-Post Housing +49 (0)7031-15-2285 / -2420 DSN: 431-2285 / -2420
- Off-Post Housing: +49 (0)7031-15-2318 / -3484 / -3485 DSN: 431-2318 / -3484 / -348
- General & Flag Officer Housing: +49 (0)711-7228-6182 / -6183 DSN: 421-6182 / -6183
- Unaccompanied Personnel Housing:+49 (0)7031-15-2236 / -2337 DSN: 431-2236 / -2337
- Housing Facilities Management: +49 (0)7031-15-2442 DSN: 431-2442
- Housing FAX: +49 (0)7031-15-2663 DSN: 431-2663
Email links on this page will open a new, blank email in your default email program. Be sure to provide detailed information, including the best way for us to reply.
- Email: Appliances & Furnishings: appointment requests, questions, feedback.
- Email: On-Post Housing: appointment requests, questions, feedback.
- Email: Off-Post Housing: appointment requests, questions, feedback.
- Email: General & Flag Officer Housing: appointment requests, questions, feedback.
- Email: Unaccompanied Personnel Housing: appointment requests, questions, feedback.
Maintenance Service Orders and Appliance Repairs
- Maintenance Service Desk Location: Room 203, Building 3320, Kelley Barracks
- Service Order Online (for urgent issues, please call by phone)
- Customer Comment Card
- Telephone: +49 (0)711-7228-6200 DSN: 421-6200
Hours of operation: Mon.–Fri., 7:30 a.m.–4 p.m.,
Closed weekends and German holidays
Emergency Line: When life or property is in danger +49 (0) 711-7228-6115 DSN:115