Protection Branch - Antiterrorism
Implement and execute an AT program that reduces the vulnerabilities of USAG Stuttgart installations and tenant units against a terrorist attack in order to support mission readiness of tenant units and foster a hometown, -good neighbor- environment.
- iWatch-iSalute - Report Suspicious Activity and directions for reporting suspicious activity
- AT Level 1 - Requirements for conducting Antiterrorism Level I training and links to the online training site
- Individual Protective Measures - Measures you can take to protect yourself and your family from becoming victims of a terrorist attack. These are the same regulations provided in the online AT level I training
- DoS Germany Travel Planning Information
- Travel Alerts Links to information on travel alerts and advisories worldwide.
- Current Force Protection Condition FPCON
- DKO/AKO USAG Stuttgart Antiterrorism Community (CAC required)
DSN: (314) 431-2031/2032/2033
CIV: +49(0) 07031-15-2031/ 2032/2033
Hours of operation: Mon.- Fri.
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Closed U.S. federal holidays