Stuttgart-Panzer Education Center

Education at the College and University Level


Members of the US military community in Europe, whether active duty, family members, DoD civilians or contractors, can earn their degree while overseas:

  • Earn and transfer credits to a stateside college or university.
  • Work toward and complete both undergraduate and graduate degree plans through a variety of contracted American institutions which offer college courses on post or on-line.
  • Inquire about the Service member's Opportunity College (SOC) benefit for military personnel (and for their adult family members).
  • Degree and residency requirements can be met through a combination of traditional classroom-based courses, distance education courses, testing, and by the recognition of educational experiences in the armed services, which are the result of both specific training and of extensive job performance.
  • 5. Active-duty service members may qualify for 100% military tuition assistance.
  • Financial aid is also available to many spouses of active duty personnel.
  • Associate's Degrees and Technical Certificates
  • Undergraduate Degree Programs
  • Graduate Degree Programs
  • Distance Education (DE)
  • Earn credit for what you know.
  • USAG Stuttgart Education Programs/Services
  • 1Testing Services for DANTES, College and Military
  • Army Learning Center

For Education Center and school contact information, and a printable copy of the 2012-2013 Education Brochure click here.

Take the Army Continuing Education System (ACES) Survey 2013 here.

Contact: Education Center
Bldg 2915, Panzer Kaserne, 71032 •Boblingen, Germany•
U.S. mailing address: UNIT 30401, APO AE 09107-0401•
or E-MAIL the Education Center