EUCOM Change of commandPatch Barracks
Rodents spread hantavirusHealth Concerns
Safety dayUSAG Stuttgart
- Soldiers fire a cannon during the EUCOM change of command ceremony on Patch Barracks May 10.
- Last year, reported cases of hantavirus in the Stuttgart area increased dramatically. Three cases were reported in the Stuttgart military community. Hantavirus is carried by rodents —the Red Bank Vole in Germany — and is usually spread through contact with their urine and excrement.
- After learning how to properly use a fire extinguisher, Benjamin GarciaMckinley, 3, enthusiastically accepts a fireman’s hat from U.S. Army Garrison Stuttgart Assistant Fire Chief Len Fagan during Safety Day April 26.
A soft drizzle didn’t dampen spirits May 10 as U.S. European Command welcomed its new commander, Air Force Gen. Philip M. Breedlove, and bid farewell to Navy Adm. James G. Stavridis, who is retiring.
U.S. Army Garrison Stuttgart thanked volunteers for their selfless service April 25 during the annual Volunteer Recognition Ceremony, held at the Patch Community Club.Click here for more.
With Advanced Placement tests and final exams around the corner, Patch High School students were urged to laugh their test-associated anxieties away.Click here for more.
Events & Activities
For up-to-date informationClick here for more information.
Events and Activities
The following is a list of command information resources.
- The Citizen - Announcements
- Command Information Slides
- Stuttgart F&MWR
- AFN Stuttgart Community Calendar
RelocationClick here for more information
Relocation Assistance Program
For a quick and handy moving guide. Whether you're coming or going, this site has helpful tips to make your move a little easier.×
See something...Say something.Click here for more information